#KloutChat on Topics
Wednesday, October 5th at 12PM PT / 3PM EST
Rough Agenda: (follow along with hashtag, #kloutchat to be a part of it)
- Quick intro from Klout on our Topics and Topic Pages
- Q1: What do you think of the topics on your Klout profile?
- Q2: How often do you give +K to people? How do you choose who to give it to?
- Q3: What do you think of Topic Pages? What’s your favorite part?
- Q4: How do you think we could improve Topic Pages or better highlight them?
- Q5: When you’re looking up others on Klout are their topics helpful to you?
- Q6: If you don’t use Klout topics how else do you determine their expertise?
- Q7: What else would you like to see from us regarding topics?
- Open up to other questions.
This is subject to change, but we’re looking forward to a great convo! Remember, if your question if specific to your account it’s best to go to support.klout.com and get it answered there. Thanks!
Do you have any questions you want to make sure we address? Post them in the comments and we’ll try to add them to the agenda. #KloutChat is a regular event on the first Wednesday of every month. Note that we’re continuing to experiment with new times — let us know if this is good for you.
If you’re unfamiliar with Twitter chats, check out the article “What is a Twitter Tweet Chat?“