You already know your business needs to be on social media. You know you need a strategy. Right now what you need is a little advice. There are so many social media resources for businesses out there, it can be hard to decide where to start. We’ve narrowed it down to 7 articles you should read. Here you go (in no particular order):
1. The Art of the Twitter Pitch. You’ve only got 140 characters. How are you going to use them to your best advantage?
2. 21 Tips for Using Twitter and Facebook for Business. This is modified from a Forbes.com slideshow and packs some good advice.
4. 4 Myths About Social Media and Business. There’s a lot of people claiming to be experts in social media and a lot of myths going around, get them debunked here.
5. Small Business News: Mastering Social Media. A roundup of tools, strategies, tips and trends for small businesses trying to improve their social media programs.
6. 5 Ways Small Businesses Can Avoid Social Media Panic. Read this if your social media program has your blood pressure skyrocketing.
7. 50 Ideas on Using Twitter for Business. There are some great granular ideas here. If you tired of generalizations check this article out for ideas of what to tweet, first steps, and more.
Did you find these helpful? What other articles do you like or what other information would you like to see?